Thursday, December 31, 2009

THE END OF JIMINIRAQ!!!!

Well I had high hopes for this year....mainly financial....but that didn't happen. I came back from Iraq in November hoping to go back as scheduled and it isn't happening as of now. Thankfully, Behnkes Nursery is helping me out temporarily during my job search.


2009: A bad year.... a good year in many ways but overall, bad.. FINANCIAL FAILURE!


I met so many great people this year and look forward to continuing many new relationships.


2010: off to a bad start already..... but a means to an end..


Iraq: seems to be over which means http://www.jiminiraq.blogspot.com/ has met it's end.... so I guess I want to thank all my (all my= what few there really are) readers that I appreciate your following. A new blog will follow soon, as soon as the hangover wears off! LOL!


What's next.......... Well I suppose, since I am out of the fire service it will be a little more open, a little more candid and I suppose a little more fun................. for those of you who might not have it figured it out yet, the "real" me has been in beat-down mode for too long, I'm tired and I just want to live life. I'll figure out who will lead it with me along the way.


THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO READ MY BLOG, I LOVE YOU FOR READING AND APPOLOGIZE FOR OFFENDING! I WILL START A NEW ONE SOON...

"There's no way out, no way out, of this livin' hell. No way out, no way out, unless you walk heaven's trail. No way out, no way out, of this livin' hell..............I guess i'll live in HELL!!


Best in 2010!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim,
Gonna miss your posts. I was a faithful reader. I wish you well in the new year with everything that you do. Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing ... Newzbreaker66@gmail.com

Mike